This is the timetotrade help wiki. Use the timetotrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to notify you or execute trades, when your Price, Candle Stick Patterns, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - without having to know how to code - create a free account today. Trade Off The Chart, backtest, simulate, optimise and execute your trading strategies then calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities - set up your broker account today.
Investment Club Name
You will need to choose a name for your Investment Club.
There are no rules on what you can or cannot call your Investment Club. Club names vary from the conservative to the very silly. You can take inspiration from:
- the town or village you live in;
- the pub you meet in;
- how you all met;
- your aspirations;
- or a witty play on words.
Open a FREE timetotrade account today to:
- Execute Forex Trades with spreads as tight as 0.1 pip - learn more
- Email and SMS Alerts when your Price, Candlestick Patterns, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - learn more
- Execute your Alert based Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more - help video
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Alert Based Trading Strategies - learn more
- Free real time price data for Forex and a selection of Stock Exchanges - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- Manage your Investment Club and generate UK HMRC Investment Club Tax Return Form 185 - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Return - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
Disclaimer: The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.